[BYTEIO-WG] ByteIO Interop Document

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 3 11:52:05 CDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

thanks for sharing your thoughts! They actually prove that we are on the
right track with the interop document, I think.

As we are heavily preparing for Public Comment period for the
Interoperability Specification, may I invite the Interop BoF people to
read the document and give comments?

If all goes well, the Interop document should be in Public Comment
period by end of October 2006.

Cheers,
Michel

--