[apps-rg] Update on GGF14 workshop

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Thu Jun 23 06:54:11 CDT 2005

Congratulations for the success, Thilo.

It is very important that the workshops be successes given the new
community structure that GGF is formulating. That is to say the APPS
group has done and may even have a larger mission in incubating and
formulating an application community at large.

See you all in Chicago.

						Satoshi Matsuoka
						former APME AD
						now AD of the