Published: GFD-I.39 - Workshop on Grid Applications and Programming Tools

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Sun Dec 19 05:26:24 CST 2004

The Koreans, esp. the organizer Jysoo Lee,  are highly interested in
having a workshop focused on their Grid Apps as well as those in the AP
region. By all means the Apps group will be the most appropriate group
to host it.

Thilo, you may want to contact him about it.
"Jysoo Lee" <jysoo at kisti.re.kr>.
He is the head of the Grid Forum Korea.

							Satoshi
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:45:56 -0500 (EST)