Published: GFD-I.39 - Workshop on Grid Applications and Programming Tools

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Sun Dec 19 01:57:17 CST 2004

Ian,

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 09:27:31PM -0600, Ian Foster wrote:
>    I  do  think  that  as  well  as  publishing  proceedings  as a single
>    document,  it is important to also provide a web site where individual
>    papers can be accessed.

this is a very good suggestion.
Actually, our www page contains papers and slides for presentations
given. However, we might structure our material in a way that makes it
more intuitive to find (or to find it at all).

We might even move the material onto GridForge?

We'll think about it...

Regards,

Thilo
--