[appagg-rg] cooperation

dimitris lioupis dlioupis at cti.gr
Wed Mar 16 00:49:42 CST 2005

Dear Omer and Oliver

I will add your names in the APPAGG-RG mailing list so that you can be
informed on what is going on and start our cooperation in the fields of
ubiguitus computing, ambient intelligence and the GRID.
After we produce the architecture requirements document, we can restructure
the charter to include your interests and keep working on these
inter-related subjects under the umbrella of GGF. All our future
communication will be through the appagg-rg mailing list.
Take care and thanks for your interest in this rg.
-dimitris-