[acs-wg] GGF16 minutes

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Mon Feb 27 00:49:49 CST 2006

Hi team,

Here are the minutes of the GGF16 sessions.
Please review it and point out where the record is not correct, if any.

They are also available at Gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/ggf16-minutes-session-1/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/ggf16-minutes-session-2/en/1

Also, all the materials can be downloaded from GridForge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=1215

Thank you,
Sachiko