[acs-wg] Presentation repository

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 14 10:33:49 CST 2006

Folks,

I'd like to let you know the sessions today went well
after the last minutes upset about the call bridge issue.
My apologies to Pete who was ready to join, but we couldn't
manage to establish a stable connection.

To let you know more what's happening up here at the
session room, we were keep trying to connect call bridge to
the phone device in vain. That took first 30 minutes from
our session. After we end up with skype connection with
Mike, we run the material as scheduled. I wish we could have
more audience since we have a lots of messages.

For now, I appreciate your good will and efforts for this
opportunity. Thanks everyone!

 -Keisuke