[acs-wg] Presentation repository

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 14 02:31:55 CST 2006

Folks,

I have created new subfolder under the Document manager and named
it as "GGF16 materials and minutes":

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=1215

There I placed the latest versions of materials to be presented.
I'd like to keep them updated to share the latest versions among us.
So if you have updated yours, please register it by yourself or ask
me or Sachiko to do so.
All the materials are privileged to "Member Access", which I expect only
the registered member to the project is accessible to them. I will
make them open to public after the sessions ended and contents are fixed.

Please have them ready at your hand when you join the session remotely.
As I mentioned before, I will not utilize glance.net this time ( I'm
afraid that it may confuse the process at the session, under the
situation that Sachiko and I need control the session by ourselves).

Besides, ACS Spec. 1.0 for public review is accessible from the
Public Comments page:
http://www.ggf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

Looking forward to see at the session and hoping successful
attractions of interests from the audience.
Please empower us for it!

 -Keisuke