[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - Apr 26

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Sun Apr 30 10:44:33 CDT 2006

Thanks Keisuke...
I changed a few words (bolded) in paragraph 5.1 as shown in the attached
word doclet.  It's okay for Transition to be a verb.

Will the date of the document be changed when it is resubmitted?

Fig 3-3:  Where is ex:data defined?  Is that an xsd:any, in which case
should the semantics be delcared in ARI/AAF?  I thinking that I'd find
an enumeration type in the schema for external, embedded.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC