[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - Apr 26

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 27 04:24:34 CDT 2006

Mike, Pete, et al,

I have modified diagram and text addressing the comments in today's call.
- removed an arrow starting from the initial state to Ready.
- added an arrow starting from the initial state to Failed.
- removed "Create/Update" from trigger labels to shorten them.
- Arranged layout so it look simple.
- Added below text in the first paragraph in section 5.1.
"Note that Create/Update operation can result in Ready or Failed
state without transition to the NotReady state, depending on the
result of the operation or implementations."

A request: I'm not sure if I used the word "transition" correctly.
Can I use it as a verb? If not, what word I can use as a verb.

I'm waiting for your comments/suggestions including other parts.

The document is available at the below link:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/draft-ggf-acs-spec-1.0-revised/en/4

It's under the "Working Draft" folder that I created:
Application Contents Service WG : Document Manager : Current Drafts :

  -Keisuke