[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Apr 19 Wed 20:00 EDT/Apr 20 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Sun Apr 23 19:18:14 CDT 2006

Folks,

Let me re-send the below message. The document mentioned
in it is now uploaded in the document manager in our
project page:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/20060421draft-ggf-acs-spec-1.0-revised.doc/en/

FYI,
I meant this reaches to you last Friday, but it seems like
the mail program at the gridforge silently thrown away
the message because of the zip file attachment. sigh.

---------
Folks,

Attached is the draft revision of the ACS Spec. in response to the public
comments collected. Changes are 200+ places in total, including language
improvements, and the change history tracking has been turned on.
If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to express yourself.
The original comments can be viewed from the below WWW page:

https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=592

FYI,
A change id in the format of "ToDo #nn" is added for each changes. I have
a memo describing considerations to each of them, but only in Japanese
language. So please let me answer as per your request.

Thanks in advance!
-Keisuke