[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Apr 19 Wed 20:00 EDT/Apr 20 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 18 20:40:45 CDT 2006

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. ACS Spec. 1.0 Public Comments Results (10 min)
   - The public comments ended on 10 Apr, 2006.
   - 190+ comments from Dr. Nakata of NEC; including many language improvements.
   - 14 comments from Hiro, AD of management area.
   - One tribute comment from Prof. Kawata Utsunomiya-univ.
   - Expecting completion of revision in April, addressing all comments
     except for those involves future extension. We will submit a revision
     and make response to the comments.
   - Comments can viewable at below link:
https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=592

3. GGF17 session (10 min)
I have requested one session for GGF17. However, I'd like to propose
canceling our session this time and have one at GGF18 in September.

Information about the current assignment for the session request is shown below:
http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=284
Date, Time, Place: 2006-05-10 11:00 G408

4. Updates (5 min)
If there is any...

5.  Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 35 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Apr 19 Wed 20:00 EDT/Apr 20 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Iowa)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

    -Keisuke