[acs-wg] Draft of secion 3.2

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 12 00:54:48 CDT 2005

Folks,

Though there's not much discussion on this so far, I explored
yet another alternative for the case 2), in which the consumers
resolve the references. Attached is a modified one in terms of this.
Though this is not my final proposal, I'd like share my idea
on this. On the other hand, considering this will leave some
uncertainties in specification detail, we may end up with eliminating
this from the ACS 1.0.

   -Keisuke