[acs-wg] Draft of secion 3.2

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 8 03:46:00 CDT 2005

Folks,

Attached is my modification to the description, addressing
to the comments from Tom during the today's call. Please
take a look at it and give us your idea.

P.S.
For better understanding I used the terms as below:
- ACS: refers to the ACS specification.
- Implementation of the ACS repository: you know this.
   # We may have the implementation of the ACS compliant IDE, too.
- The client of ACS: refers to both the consumer and the producer of ACS.

  -Keisuke