[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Sep 7 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 8 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 7 00:52:06 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!
* Watch out for the irregular call number.
Dial-in Number: 1-702-835-5000 (Las Vegas, Nevada)

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Approval of the proposed contents for section "3.1 Concepts". (5 min)
     So far no comments on the contents presented last week.
     Confirm if it is ok to merge this to the draft.
3. Review of the proposed contents for section "3.2 Design Policy". (10 min)
     The material will be posted later.
     Check if we can put this into the draft.
4. Schedule for drafting a specification (5 min)
     The draft writing schedule with a date for each section will be posted
     later. Check the status for the schedule.
     Find if any need to be pushed to v2.0.
5. GGF15 sessions (5 min)
     I made two 90s as session requests. See more details, clicking the
     below link:
     http://www.ggf.org/gf/session_request/index.php?event=1&browse&order=5
     Check if there are proposals for sessions.
6. Updates (5 min)
      If any others,...
7. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)
    I cannot make it on Sep 21, alternative is the 19th in U.S. time.

Total: 40 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Sep 7 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 8 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-702-835-5000 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

      -Keisuke