[acs-wg] RE: Your comments on the draft spec.

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Sat Oct 15 10:25:52 CDT 2005

I like the concepts.  So basically, since the ACS spec is flexible (a
good thing), then it can be later profiled as needed to further standize
its actual usage.  I image as part of such a profile, that certain AAIDs
might be specified for certain types of content.  Certain names could be
reserved for EMS purposes, for instance.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC