[acs-wg] Sections in the draft.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 13 03:36:45 CDT 2005

Hello, Tom,

I hope we are close to have our first draft for the
ACS specification 1.0 to be submitted. Although I guess
you are so busy this time, we have below sections waiting
for your inputs.

3.3.1 OASIS SDD TC - Tom
3.3.5 OASIS WSDM TC - Tom
6. Manageability - Tom

Please let us know if you can post your drafts in this week.

You have invaluable expertise for these areas and we
depends on you. If you cannot, someone in our team will
draft them then ask you to review it. However, it may
make you and others bothered in reviewing. Especially,
if it was me to draft them, we may end up with miserable
descriptions as a start and bother someone much more.

So I believe it is the best in net effect if you can draft them.
I appreciate your contributions so far and this time again.

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui