[acs-wg] GGF15 minutes

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 13 02:13:34 CDT 2005

Folks,

Attached is a resulted change list from GGF15 review sessions.
The draft is also uploaded as 0.52 in below:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/draft-ggf-acs-spec-0.52/en/1

Sachiko, could you please procced to register the meeting minutes
in the doc manager? I created the below folder for the GGF15 materials.

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=1156
  Root Category
     Open Folder  Meeting Materials and Minutes
         Open Folder  GGF15 materials and minutes

As you see, I have uploaded the change list there, so you don't need
to include it.

Thanks in advance!
 -Keisuke