[acs-wg] [Fwd: Re: [ogsa-rss-wg] Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:42:00 +0200]

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Fri Oct 7 19:34:32 CDT 2005

Hope everyone is having safe and happy travels back from the GGF/Grid-World.
I like Donal's line of questions in his brief and I really like his
suggestion about some possible services: FindContianer,
GenerateContainer, etc.  (I presume BES folks has seen his slides)
While a list of attributes (propoerties) could be defined now to help
one describe the requirements of an activity and those of the container,
ultimately it would be nice to have a way to standardize the set of
attributes which can be used for that purpose.   This way, they do not
have to be determined now, instead we could have a document which simply
contains the resource requirements and cotainer requirements so that
matches can be made.  It does not really matter at this point what all
the attributes are, as long as we define the interfaces to obtain the
list.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC