[acs-wg] Last rev of the draft spec at GGF15

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 5 06:16:36 CDT 2005

Folks,

I got dozens of comments on description from Sachiko. Rather than attaching the
entire document over 190KB in zip, I have uploaded it on the gridforge as ver. 0.51.
Increments by 0.01 this time means just an addition of the comments without the
modifications of descriptions:-)

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/draft-ggf-acs-spec-0.51/en/1

P.S.
As you know, from the document manager you can download it compressed with zip.
To do so, visit below and select the version and click "Download selected"
instead of the above link:

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=889

  -Keisuke