[acs-wg] Last rev of the draft spec at GGF15

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 4 09:10:15 CDT 2005

Folks,

I have uploaded the draft-ggf-acs-spec-0.5.doc, to be the last rev of the
draft spec. at GGF15:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/draft-ggf-acs-spec-0.5/en/1

It included the Chapter 7 and update for Chapter 5.

FYI, separate files for the above newly included chapters that I posted
yesterday can also be retrieved at Document manager:

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=1156

The link brings you to below category in the Doc manager.

Root Folder  Root Category
     Open Folder  Meeting Materials and Minutes
         Open Folder  GGF15 materials and minutes

  -Keisuke