[acs-wg] F2F

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Fri May 20 00:42:15 CDT 2005

Mike and folks,

Thanks Mike for your efforts.
For the use cases, I believe we'd like cover existing use cases
for SDD and NAREGI PSE. We also discuss sharing them with SDD.
Do you want to move whole discussion into the day 2? Otherwise,
I'd have it split for both day so that we can cover some in the day 1.

Assuming that, attached is the tentative time table. Feel free
to make a comments.

Note: I am waiting for a response whether NAREGI PSE team can
       provide us with the information that we can discuss in the day 1.

  -Keisuke