[acs-wg] F2F

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Thu May 19 21:53:48 CDT 2005

I got one confirmation for a presentation on the shipping use-case for
Tuesday 2pm, for perhaps 20 minutes + 10 minutes to discuss.  I have his
slides already.
I hope that is okay - the person presenting is not available Monday, so
tuesday afternoon made sense.  Would that is okay?

I also spoke with a security guru today about talking with us about
network PKI based protocols.  He's available, however I'm still waiting
for a "definite" confirmation from him.  I also will draft up some
general information which might help us navigate through the various
standards.

I'm looking forward to next week!

--
Michael Behrens