[acs-wg] OGSA roadmap input

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 16 00:47:43 CDT 2005

Hi Keisuke and Sachiko,

This subsection "expected user" is intended to describe dependencies
among specifications. Which specification depends on ACS spec?
Please do not list up Grid projects or products.

I think possible users of ACS specification is (next version of) CDDLM
specs, sophisticated EMS related specifications, or SDD specs. If you
don't have such spec at this moment, leave it blank.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto

Keisuke's