[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - 4/28

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon May 9 00:07:43 CDT 2005

Folks,

My father ceased away last Thursday. I'm afraid I will not make it for
tomorrow's call. I am not sure if you can have it without me or not. I
haven't scheduled a call bridge, but its easy to make one using freeconference:
https://www.freeconference.com/Home.asp

Otherwise, I will appreciate it if we can have a call next week. I'm
sorry for my absence at this moment.

Thanks Sachiko for a minute!

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui