[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - 4/28

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Wed May 4 16:12:53 CDT 2005

Hi team,

Here is the minutes of the last teleconf. Apologize for the late post.
Please review it and point out where the record is not correct, if any.

It is also available at Gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes-20050428/en/1

Don't miss that there is an action item for all!
- Post your own issues list to the mailing list by the next call.

Regards,

Sachiko

ACS Teleconference
Date and Time: April 28 20:00-22:00 EST 2005 / April 29 9:00-11:00 JST, 2005
Participants:
  Keisuke Fukui (Fujitsu)
  Peter Ziu (Northrop)
  Michael Behrens (R2AD)
  Motohiro Yamada (NAREGI)
  Hitohide Usami (NAREGI)
  Sachiko Wada (ASCADE) - minutes
* Naregi updatges
Brief explanation of NAREGI PSE architecture from Yamada-san.

Q: Is the archive created manually or automatically.