[acs-wg] For the WG draft of the ACS Spec.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 23 03:45:07 CST 2005

Folks,

Even though we are waiting for the minutes of GGF13 ACS-WG sessions,
I'd like to summarize our achievement at GGF13 and start discussion
toward the creating the WG draft of the ACS specification by the
next GGF14 in June.

Through out the two sessions at GGF13, we successfully demonstrated
demands and expectations on ACS. The NAREGI PSE, introduced at the
first session, is among the promising embodiments of the ACS. We
also saw the larger vision lying beyond the initial ACS spec. from
the Pete's slides. We then proceed to create the WG draft of the spec.
by the GGF14. To move this ahead, I am creating a note to start our
activity hoping to post here by the end of tomorrow.

I welcome your opinions and comments. If you have plans regarding
to our activity, please feel free to express those and let us
discuss.

I appreciate your contributions to our dream.

  -Keisuke