[acs-wg] ACS-WG#2 session !

Keisuke Fukui (On the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 15 23:18:36 CST 2005

Tom, Pete, Mike and those who participated,

Thank you for participating the ACS-WG#2 session. My apologies
to shortcomings of the preparation. There was a last minutes trial to
have a conference on a Polycom over the regular phone line, which
took our time to prepare the setting. To add one thing, although
I can heard constant hum on my headphone, it was not disturbing
at all in the session room. I believe the Tom's presentation was
heard clearly in the room.

With the presentation on IUDD added to what we presented at #1
session, we have successfully demonstrated our vision, where we
stand, and where we go as much as we know as of today. That's a
good progress which I believe is the largest objective for the first
session of the ACS-WG.

Although we didn't have enough time to discuss in detail, we can
discuss on the acs-wg here, which can be more efficient
rather than using audio in not a good quality.

In summary, we launched our first wg sessions with a good progress,
attracting good number of people as an audience and agreed to put this
activity further ahead. I appreciate all your contributions to make
this happen. I'm looking forward to seeing another progress soon.

  -Keisuke

--
Keisuke Fukui, Fujitsu Limited
Email: kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
PHONE: +81-44-754-2628 (044-754-2628) ext. 6227
FJ COINS: 7112-6227