[acs-wg] ACS-WG#2 session !

Keisuke Fukui (On the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 15 17:53:06 CST 2005

FYI,

I will join the CDDLM-WG#4 at 9:00 then move to the session
room for ACS-WG#2 planned at 11:00. I may not keep in touch
with on my mail account some time. Instead, I'll be online
on skype. So send me a message at 'k.fukui' during this
time period.

Please be sure to send your skype account name to me if
you plan to join the session remotely.

Thanks!
  -Keisuke

--
Keisuke Fukui, Fujitsu Limited
Email: kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
PHONE: +81-44-754-2628 (044-754-2628) ext. 6227
FJ COINS: 7112-6227