[acs-wg] ACS-WG#2 session !

Keisuke Fukui (On the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 15 09:31:39 CST 2005

Folks,

We will have the ACS-WG#2 session tomorrow here, or tonight
in U.S. Eastern time. This is an announcement how to join.

ACS-WG#2:
Mar 16 Wed 11:00 -12:30 (Korea) / Mar 15 Tue 21:00 - 22:30 (US-Eastern)

The Onyx room assigned to the session has no equipment for
a regular phone. Thus we will use the skype software to create
a multi-point conference call. We will use glance software
to share the screen of the presenter's pc. Presenters need
install free glance software on their pc. Audience only need
open url "acs.glance.net" and enter the key on any standard
browser with Java enabled. I have tested with IE and Firefox.

skype:
I will create the conference session based on the skype account info
for participants. Those who want to join the session needs to
install skype software, create your own accounts and let me
know it prior to the session.

glance:
url: acs.glance.net
Key: 7777 (We may make last minute change. So keep watch.)

FYI, here are urls to get each software, they are free.
glance:
http://www.glance.net/
skype:
http://www.skype.com/

P.S.
Tonight, I heard from Tom, a co-chair of this wg, that he will join the
session remotely and give his presentation on solution installation, which was
initially scheduled at ACS-WG#1. It's very good we can hear the latest update
on it from him.

  -Keisuke