[acs-wg] ACS considerations

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 29 13:13:37 CDT 2005

Tom,

Thanks for your comments.
Though we will also cover these and many are understandable, I and Sachiko
felt difficulty in understanding your comment below:

Thomas Studwell wrote:

> Chart 4: User provides a collection of information and the AC and ADD
> for a AA they wish to have created. They do not, as a Producer, generate
> an AA per se, the exception is a case where the user wishes to create a
> replica but I call this a Replicator function rather than a Producer
> function (and very important reason that we agree on and keep the roles
> distinct). We need to develop the type of information that needs to be
> included in the collection but it has things like Description, Owner,
> Access Rights, etc.

Sachiko pointed me that there may be some discrepancy between us on
understanding the use cases here.
Does your comment above means (3) is your main use case?

FYI,
I thought the case (1) would be the bottom line one, then (2) will be
realized as a more value added form of the service implementations.
In my opinion, (3) is questionable because I don't see points here.
I understand that Mike and Sachiko is also doubtful about (3)
 > Slide 4: Agree about #3 not being needed.

We can discuss more at the next session.

  -Keisuke