[acs-wg] Update to ARI and Glossary

Thomas Studwell studwell at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 29 11:10:38 CDT 2005

Here are my updates to ARI and the Glossary based on the discussions we had
yesterday.  Note that this is still work in process and should be
considered strawman for discussion within the WG.  I have a number of
questions, posted as comments, that need to be resolved before we can move
this forward.
(See attached file: ACS-ARI_enTWS01.doc)(See attached file:
d1Glossarytws.doc)

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham,  NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax:  (919) 254-7628  Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell at us.ibm.com

"The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger
in every opportunity."
Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965)