[acs-wg] ACS considerations

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 29 10:23:25 CDT 2005

Mike,

Michael Behrens wrote:
> Very helpful, thanks!  I have some comments:

Yes. Good job, Sachiko. And thanks for your comments, Mike.

> I can envision some cases where a DD would not be present, in which case the AAD should indicate so.
Agreed. We need specify how it can be indecated so.

> Slide 4: Agree about #3 not being needed.  I think the idea of having a tool for
 > the end user (like the portal in #2), is important.

Agreed. #2 can be discussed and/or implemented on top of the ACS spec.,
and separately from the ACS spec. itself.

> I think we will need to support an import/export capability somehow, in addition to transfer.
>
> Export/Import Requirement?

Which are you talking about cloning or external reference thing here?
Can't it be realized through current set of the interfaces?

  -Keisuke