[acs-wg] ACS considerations

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Wed Jun 29 09:06:11 CDT 2005

Very helpful, thanks!  I have some comments:

I can envision some cases where a DD would not be present, in which case the AAD should indicate so.

Slide 4: Agree about #3 not being needed.  I think the idea of having a tool for the end user (like the portal in #2), is important.

I think we will need to support an import/export capability somehow, in addition to transfer.

Export/Import Requirement?

From: Sachiko Wada <sachiko at ascade.co.jp>
Date:  Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:09:45 +0900

--