[acs-wg] Proposed repository interface for ACS

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Wed Jun 22 22:06:41 CDT 2005

Looks great!  I have a few comments below:

Transport: What is "SwA"?  If it is WebServices, I think it can be
effective in some situations.
Messaging(1): I like type-1 better and I think an exception path would
be needed in both cases.
Message(2): Like this one!  Helps explain timing issues.
GetContents: Term "key" will need clarificaction (is it meant to be
AAID?).  Perhaps ws-naming can be used for the AAID?
Transfer: I presume the key is sent with the Transfer request too.
Perhaps we can dicuss policy issues with regard to transfers (security
related I think) at the GGF

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC