[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jun 22 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 23 Tue 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 22 04:21:47 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Agenda bashing, role call, note taker & time keeper. (5 min)
2. Review of the minutes for the last call. (5 min)
    Goal: Reconfirm our understanding for GGF14.
3. Draft writing schedule by GGF14. (20 min)
    We'd like to add contents to the current draft so that we can progress
    our discussion at GGF14 sessions. Possible candidates are show below
    (names are proposed drivers for each topic):
    - Glossary definition refinement. (KF) - Posted.
    - Security/Signature discussion for ACS (Mike/Pete)
    - Repository interface detail, (KF) - Posted.
      including portTypes, fault types, synchronous and asynchronous
      interface, event notification.
    - CDDLM interface (Sachiko) - Posted.
    - AAF/SDD refactor (Tom)
    - Data transport/event notification (TBA)
    I'd like the meeting materials merge into the draft spec. to
    facilitate the discussion effectively.
    Goal: Make consensus on the agenda.
4. Updates (10 min)
     Review the action items list and issues status on tracker.
     Updates on CDDLM, security, etc, if any..
5. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Jun 22 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 23 Tue 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

   -Keisuke