[acs-wg] Sequence diagram.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 20 19:20:43 CDT 2005

Hi Tom,

Although we decided to wait a day before posting the diagram to the cddlm-wg,
we haven't seen any updates from you.

Is it possible for us to send the current one and ask you to state your
position at the session? We may post the second proposal, but I think
we'd better give them have more time to review the diagram before the
session. I think we'll wait by Tuesday in your time.

  -Keisuke