[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - 6/15

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Fri Jun 17 02:58:21 CDT 2005

Hi team,

Here is the minutes of the last teleconf.
Please review it and point out where the record is not correct, if any.

It is also available at Gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes-20050615/en/1

Sachiko

ACS Teleconference
Date and Time: June 15 20:00-21:10 EDT 2005 / June 16 9:00-10:10 JST, 2005
Participants:
  Keisuke Fukui (Fujitsu)
  Tom Studwell (IBM)
  Sachiko Wada (ASCADE) - minutes
* 2nd round for the proposed sequence for possible ACS/CDDLM interface
  Most part of the sequence diagrams was agreed, but Tom wanted to add
  some comment on it. We are going to have a little more discussion on this,
  then post to the CDDLM ml and have reviewed next week.
 Action: Tom to send comment on the CDDLM collaboration material to ACS ml
         in a day.

* GGF14 Session plan
  GGF 14 Session plan is proposed by Keisuke as follows and accepted by
  the participants.
    ACS-WG#1: [Jun 28 2:30 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.]
        - ACS and CDDLM collaboration
        - data transport/event notification
            (since CDLLM team may have same considerations)
    ACS-WG#2: [Jun 30 11 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.]
        - ACS Spec. review
           See below for the topics.

* Draft writing schedule
 Below is the proposed assignment of writing the draft and accepted by
 the participants.
    We'd like to add contents to the current draft so that we can progress
    our discussion at GGF14 sessions. Possible candidates are show below
    (names are proposed drivers for each topic):
    - Glossary definition refinement. (KF)
    - Security/Signature discussion for ACS (Mike/Pete)
    - Repository interface detail, (KF)
      including portTypes, fault types, synchronous and asynchronous
      interface, event notification.
    - CDDLM interface (Sachiko; almost ready)
    - AAF/SDD refactor (Tom)
    - Data transport/event notification (TBA)
 Action: Keisuke, to confirm leaders for each topic before the GGF14
 Action: Pete, Mike to make comments on this if any.

* Review the action items list status on tracker.
 Action: Tom, to resolve the action items: AI-3, 4, 5, 9.

* Next call
 Date:  Jun 22 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 23 Tue 9:00 JST
 Calling #: will be announced later