[acs-wg] Directions to IBM meeting site for ACS Face to Face

Thomas Studwell studwell at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 19:35:37 CDT 2005

I apologize for not sending this sooner.  Two docs.  One showing detail map
of IBM site in RTP.  We are meeting building 675.  The second doc shows the
route to take from the RDU Airport to IBM Building 675.

The Clarion is just south of I40 on Miami Blvd so is less than a mile from
the IBM site.  Actually JUST past the overpass on the western side of
Miami.  I think you need to head South, find a place to turn around, and
then head North to IBM site but it will be obvious once you are there.

(See attached file: from_ RDU airport to_ 4401 Silicon Dr Durham.pdf)(See
attached file: sitemap.pdf)

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham,  NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax:  (919) 254-7628  Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell at us.ibm.com

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)