[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jul 27 Wed 20:00 EDT/Jul 28 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 27 04:04:49 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Review of the "proposed schedule for the spec. writing." (10 min)
    Please refer to the previous post titled as above.
3. Continued discussion of use case for archive creation (20 min)
    Clarify the real issues behind the two use cases and find
    what is the decision making factor.
4. Updates (10 min)
    Meeting with NAREGI PSE (by KF).
    They will implement their own version control and won't rely on the
    ACS on version control and they simply register and remove the archive
    rather than keep updating. Also, the signature is not required on AA
    in their use case. Though they are planning their own meta data repository
    because they believe most will be their use case specific, I requested
    to let us examine if we can incorporate items in a manner that ACS doesn't
    interpret the meaning, but can keep it as a part of the AAD.
    If any..
5. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 50 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Jul 27 Wed 20:00 EDT/Jul 28 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

   -Keisuke