[acs-wg] Skelton for wg draft of ACS spec.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 15 04:01:48 CDT 2005

Folks,

I'm attaching the skelton for wg draft of ACS Spec. as we discussed in the call.
It follows the table of contents that we discussed at May face-to-face meeting
with the requirements and glossary we reviewed at meetings. Introduction
description is migrated as they are from the strawman.

We will also incorporate the introductory description that Tom proposed in
the GGF14 session and Role description. Then we will proceed to incorporate
other portions once after they got reviewed in the group.

Please take a look of it and verify we can start with it.

Thanks,
  -Keisuke