[acs-wg] Telephone conference for GGF13 preparation

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 14 18:50:17 CST 2005

Tom, Pete and folks,

So let's have a talk on Wednesday 19:00 EST this week.
Everybody, please join in the call, especially if you have
something to present at GGF13.

We'd like cover the below agenda then:
- How many sessions at GGF13?
- What are other WG sessions to avoid time slot conflicting? (e.g. CDDLM, OGSA EMS BOF..)
- Who can present the material? (use cases, collaboration to other standardization..)
- Other candidates for the presentation at the sessions.
- Who will be present at the session and who will join remotely?
- Next call.
Please respond to this e-mail if you have more agenda.

Thank you very much for your kind offering for a phone bridge, Tom.

  -Keisuke

P.S.
I removed 'owner-acs-wg' from the recipient. I believe it's for
administration purpose of the mailing list.

Thanks for your