[acs-wg] Telephone conference for GGF13 preparation

Thomas Studwell studwell at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 14 09:49:03 CST 2005

Fukui-san,
all of these times are good for me and I can host the call.  Since we have
too little time to get agreement from everyone for a Monday call I suggest
we limit to Wednesday or Thursday.  For the moment I will assume we will
have a Wed 19:00 EST/(Wed 16:00 PST)/Thu 9:00 JST call.  Here is the
call-in info:
Toll Free:  1-800-497-2024
Toll:  +1-719-457-3821
Tie Line:  650-3239

PC: 358182

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham,  NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax:  (919) 254-7628  Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell at us.ibm.com

"The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger
in every opportunity."
Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965)

             Keisuke Fukui
             <kfukui at labs.fuji
             tsu.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  Keisuke Fukui
             owner-acs-wg at ggf.         <kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com>
             org                                                        cc
                                       acs-wg at ggf.org
                                                                   Subject
             02/14/2005 01:55          [acs-wg] Telephone conference for
             AM                        GGF13 preparation

Folks,

As I suggested last week, we are planning preparation meetings
over the phone for GGF13 preparation. Considering the announced
deadline for session requests, February 18, I'm not sure if we
can have one before that. But anyway, how many are attending it,
except for Tom and Pete?

Also, I have the following time slots in mind for the meeting:

Mon 19:00 EST/(Mon 16:00 PST)/Tue 9:00 JST
Wed 19:00 EST/(Wed 16:00 PST)/Thu 9:00 JST
Thu 19:00 EST/(Thu 16:00 PST)/Fri 9:00 JST

The first one may be too late to schedule for this week.
Does these work for everyone? If not, please present your preference.
If it works, we may have one before the deadline.

One last thing, I'm now asking if Pete or Tom can host it, I think
I can host the phone bridge in case they can't. However, it may
result in more cost to join for most of the participants, since
the dialing number will be in Japan. If someone on the list can
host it, it would be appreciated very much.

  -Keisuke