[acs-wg] f2f minutes

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Fri Aug 5 04:11:06 CDT 2005

Hi team,

Here is the minutes of the Aug F2F day 2.
Please review it and point out where the record is not correct, if any.

We already reviewed the minutes of day 1.
I added the name of materials that are now on the GridForge. Thanks Keisuke!

The minutes are also available at Gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes-20050801-f2f.txt/en/2 (day 1)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes-20050802-f2f.txt/en/1 (day 2)

Sachiko