[acs-wg] Dates for ACS-WG Face-to-Face

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 26 01:20:53 CDT 2005

Folks,

Since there is no issues raised on the schedule, I announce the face-to-face
schedule for ACS-WG as below:

Date:  May 23 and 24
Place: Washington D.C.
Topics:Issues and steps to generate WG draft, additional requirements
        and IUDD standardization.
        Agenda will be posted before the meeting.
Attendance: Open. Below is the list of attendees so far.
  Pete Ziu, Mike Behrens, Sachiko Wada, Keisuke Fukui
  Confirming the attendance form Naregi PSE team and Thomas Studwell
  We are considering to let people join in the meeting over the phone.

We will discuss about this in the next call this week. More details
will be posted before the meeting. If you have any comments or requests on this,
please express yourself on this mailing list and/or join the call this week.
The call will be announced in a separate mail.

We have a small chance that shifting around the dates depending on other
attendees schedule. We are aware that OGSA-WG will have a full week F2F meeting
in the same week.

  -Keisuke