[acs-wg] Dates for ACS-WG Face-to-Face

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 25 22:25:06 CDT 2005

Folks,

As you know, we are discussing to have the face-to-face meeting to prepare
to generate the WG draft of the ACS spec. at GGF14 in late June. (See more
details in tele-conference minutes.)

Since we have two of the three co-chair and Mike on the U.S. East coast,
we are planning to have it there and let others join in it over the phone.
Current candidates for the dates are:

- May 23rd-24th (First candidate)
- May 30th-31st

Above are chosen within constraints on our schedule and availability of
meeting facilities. Our first choice would be May 23rd-24th. If you prefer
another dates and/or can provide the facility, please let us know. Since
we have four week advance notice regulations as a GGF WG, today will be
the last date to announce the meeting on earlier dates.

Please respond asap if anybody has a problem with the date.

  -Keisuke