[acs-bof] Revised charter draft. ACS-WG

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 9 18:49:28 CST 2004

Folks,

I have updated last paragraph of the overlapping section titled as:

Do the group’s activities overlap inappropriately with those of another GGF
group or to a group active in another organization such as IETF or W3C?

I also touched up some words, to make the MS word spell checker happy:-P

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui