[acs-bof] Revised charter draft. ACS-WG

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 9 03:20:25 CST 2004

Tom, Pete and folks,

Attached will be the final version if everyone is OK with it.
I have removed yellow markings. I can send this to the area
directors tomorrow as I noted yesterday. This is the final call.

By the way, in studying the GGF processes, I realized the below
slides gave me good suggestions. So I'd like share the info with
you, Tom and Pete, if you are not aware of them:

http://www.ggf.org/L_WG/Helpful_Tips/ggf_new_chair_Training.ppt
(the first link in the page http://www.ggf.org/L_WG/WG-RG_Help_Tips.htm )

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui