Cherry Torn

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 10 08:52:11 PDT 2023

Bitcoin, TOR, bittorent & APster, all have plausible deniability as Cpunk projects.

Bram may disagree but Btc wasn't released here. Tor is govt originally & Dumbell keeps telling us he doesn't owe us a damn thing.

That said most, or all these things are successful enough - like Blacknet! - to go on with. On to CYPHERPUNK 2027!

APster also did yeomans work as a form of radical civil disobedience circa 1996 - 2004

Even if I can't get arrested these days. Meh.

BTW if you don't think you'll get paid maybe you're not cut out to be an anarcho-assassin?

" When cypherpunks are called terrorists we will have done our job " -  old proverb