Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Dec 18 17:12:00 PST 2019

On 12/18/2019 03:45 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 23:50:19 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> And about the penis thing. As I understand it, they basically invert and
>> expand the penis. So the glans becomes the clitoris, and the interior
>> becomes the vagina. It's a crude hack, for sure.
>

> 	are there any women going through a similar butchery to 'become' 'men'? In the case of women I guess they would have to cut off their tits and have a dick implant?

I'm sure there are. But you know, guys have tits too. With more
testosterone and less estrogen, they get smaller.

I don't know how they make dicks. You could search about it.

> 	anyway, there certainly are variations in sex and there may even be a percentage of people who are hermaphrodites, but how big is it?

It's hard to say. It used to be common for pediatric surgeons to correct
variations at birth, or soon thereafter. Often without telling parents.
But they do that less, now. Which maybe accounts for it being more of an
issue. And it's not just physical variations.

>> Gender is no more one dimensional -- male vs female
>> -- than political ideology is. And even if it were, we're developing
>> technology that makes all of that irrelevant.
>

> 	what's that supposed to mean, exactly? The matrix bullshit, which in reality means that  humanity is exterminated?

No, not virtual reality. Better understanding of biological systems.
Growing organs on 3D printed jello from stem cells. Give you a new
liver, new kidneys, a new dick. Whatever you want. We're just meat
machines, after all. Nothing magic.